Monday, October 10, 2011

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

Have you ever wondered how you, too, can be fat? Let me tell you.

I am obsessed with milkshakes at the mo. I can't stop. I don't know what's wrong with me. Almost every night for the past week, I make a vanilla or mint choco shake. Because those are the two ice cream flavors I bought. All you need is milk and ice cream and you have a delicious milkshake. My whole thing is why "eat" my calories when I can drink them?

And FYI, adding cinnamon to a vanilla milkshake is a delight.

On a pleasant note. It's HALLOWEEN!!!!! Tonight's scary movie is Trick R Treat. There was a killing within 3 minutes or so. And that's how it should be.

OMG, I just looked down under my office chair. George and Greybie are lying facing each other. Holding hands. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I can't take how cute they are. I can't take a pic bc my phone is dead but it's really really cute.